1. Develop new markets and develop new customers;
2. Organized the project team to hold relevant project meetings, and established the division of responsibilities;
3. Responsible for carrying out existing projects and controlling the overall progress;
4. Project cost control, regular tracking of cost and profit status, making quotation;
5. Completed the later payment collection and customer maintenance.
1. College degree or above, hard-working, independent thinking, good communication and language skills;
2. Able to communicate with customers effectively, understand customer needs and work overtime;
3. High effort and high return, responsible for the team and performance, and have the sense of teamwork;
4. More than two years of sales experience is preferred, and work experience in public relations, advertising and event planning companies is preferred.